quarta-feira, 1 de junho de 2011

EDITH PIAF- mon dieu



Enviado por em 15/07/2008

Comentário de  fã
-Principais comentários
  • I love edith piaf! I first discovered her when I moved away from home, away to a another contrey as 17 years old. I was so lonley at first, but then, when I heard her music, it was like I had discover a whole new life. It was like I could feel myself grow, like I awoke from a dream and realised how wonderful life is. All those ideas, wisdom and beautiful words I wanted to say at the time, made me feel complete. I know it's weird, but that's how I felt and somehow still do. She an inspiration..
  • Tout simplement extraordinaire. Tout le malheur de cette femme est contenu dans cette chanson. La meilleure des chansons françaises de tous les temps.



Nenhum comentário: